Open positions at Dolphin Interconnect Solutions
Dolphin Interconnect Solutions is a market leading provider of hardware and software solutions for PCI express clustering and IO expansion. PCI express is established as the de facto high-speed communication interface in modern CPUs, and is available everywhere. Dolphin provides a wide range of PCIe adapter cards for PCs and embedded back planes, as well as PCIe switches, that form the backbone of ultrafast networks. With our adapter cards and switches we create a solution that utilizes PCIe as a low latency transport over optical fiber or copper cable to form clusters of computers and PCIe devices like storage and GPUs. Dolphin’s unique multi-platform eXpressWare suite of software and drivers is recognized as the leading solution for PCIe clustering. eXpressWare enables reliable data communication, true hot-plugging of PCIe devices, redundancy, and device lending between nodes in the cluster.
Our business is seeing a significant market upswing, with increased interest in diverse sectors like financial applications, data mining, medical imaging, scientific measurements, flight simulators, automotive and artificial intelligence.
At the moment we are in particular looking for:
Business Development Manager
We are seeking a Business Development Manager to drive new business and support customer sales.
Location:USA or Oslo, Norway
- You will work with a team of Sales Executives and direct the sales process for specific internal accounts including prospect targets
- Qualify and position Dolphin products and services with new and existing customers.
- Lead new business generation and up-selling of existing clients
- Ensure delivery of quarterly, and annual sales goals and manage a quarterly revenue forecast
- Adhere to sales business rules, practices, and policies
- Implement tactical sales plans increasing business volume during off-peak periods and assist Sales Executives in delivery of sales plans.
- Actively participate in forecasting, goal setting, and development of sales and marketing plans.
- Maintain customer data and opportunities in Dolphin CRM
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
- Review customer issues, anticipate critical situations, and plan effective solutions in conjunction with department heads to best expedite these situations
You will be working with high-speed technologies and understanding or grasping this technology is required
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field experience required
- Background in sales of embedded technologies
- Experience in global sales
- 10+ years of experience in technical sales or business development
- Successful track record in sales-driven environments and superior leadership skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills (Fluent in English)
- Ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and problem-solving abilities
- Assertive, Competitive, results oriented, Strong Achievement Drive.
- Willingness to travel
Application deadline: Apply now!
Location: USA or Oslo, Norway
Technical Skills and Knowledge:
- Industry Knowledge: Understanding of the computer science industry (e.g. embedded, data-center), including current trends, key players, and future developments. Comprehensive understanding of interconnecting devices, fabrics, servers, high-performance computing, networking, and PC-Hardware in general.
- Technical Competence: The ability to understand and explain complex technical concepts to customers with varying degrees of technical knowledge. This could involve explaining the benefits of a specific configuration or the advantages of a high-performance computing solution vs. other solutions.
- Knowledge of Dolphin Interconnect Solutions products is a Plus.
- Customer Relationship Management: Build and maintain relationships with customers. This includes understanding their needs, managing their expectations, and communicating effectively with them.
- Negotiation Skills: The ability to negotiate deals that meet the customer's needs while also being profitable for your company.
- Sales Strategy: Understanding of how to identify and target potential customers, how to move them through the sales funnel, and how to close a sale.
- Presentation Skills: Ability to effectively present and demonstrate the product or solution to the client, including tailoring the message to different types of audiences.
- Communication: Strong verbal and written communication skills are vital. The candidate should be able to communicate complex technical information in a way that non-technical people can understand.
- Problem-Solving: The ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems. This could involve troubleshooting a technical issue or finding a way to meet a customer's needs within certain constraints.
- Self-Motivation: A good technical salesperson should be self-driven and able to work independently. They should have a strong desire to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Adaptability: The tech industry changes rapidly, and a good technical salesperson needs to be able to adapt to these changes, whether it's a new product or a change in the market.
- Honest, transparent and professional
- Outgoing and Relatable
- Resilient and Persistent
- Confident but humble
- Excellent time management skills
Application deadline: Apply now!
Dolphin is currently developing a new PCIe driver stack branded eXpressDrive targeting ADAS systems and driver assistance systems. We are therefore in high demand for people with experience from the automotive industry with strong knowledge in ASPICE development and/or Functional Safety.
Location: We are looking for both people that can work in our Oslo office, our partner office in Chemnitz, Germany or remote from other locations.
We are seeking new hires for the following positions (roles).
ASPICE Tools Manager with experience in setting up Enterprise Architect and CodeBeamer .
ASPICE Requirements Manager with experience in using Enterprise Architect and CodeBeamer .
Software developers with experience in ASPICE development in CodeBeamer and Enterprise Architect for
SWE.1 Software Architecture
SWE.2 Software Architectural design
SWE.3: Software Detailed design and unit construction
Functional Safety expert with experience in
ASPICE QA Manager working on:
SUP.1 Quality Assurance Management
SUP.8 Configuration Management
SUP.9 Problem resolution Management
SUP.10 Change Request Management
Location: Oslo, Norway
We are seeking the best C programmers to join our super experienced PCI Express software development team. Dolphin has over may years developed a comprehensive software stack for communication over standard PCI Express NTB switches. The software, branded eXpressWare offers standard APIs like TCP/IP, Berkeley Sockets and specialized programming interfaces for low latency, high throughput communication (SISCI). The software stack is available for Linux, Windows, VxWorks, QNX and RTX utilizing Dolphins PCIe hardware products or OEM hardware. You will be working in the software development team developing new functionality and features, maintaining and updating the software stack to meet new and challenging features. As an experienced team member, you will be invited to participate to conferences and trade shows worldwide and working closely with customers on new requirements.
- Software development
- Interact with the engineering team
- Experienced C programmer
- Masters degree in computer sciences
- Practical, analytical, and structured personality
- Hands on experience with Linux, Windows, VxWorks, Android or QNX driver development.
- Device drivers
- Real-time systems
- Networking protocols
- Nvidia Cuda or openCL and GPGPUs
- Embedded programming
- Networking stacks
- Git / Gitlab
- Experience with test-driven development
For more information on this position, contact Senior Software Architect Roy Nordstrøm royn(at)dolphinics.com.
Application deadline: ASAP, we are hiring new developers to new emerging projects.
For all positions:
What we provide and require:
- A competent environment to develop your skills and put them into use
- An expanding product portfolio with many opportunities to become a key player in designing the next generation of high-speed interconnects
- Competitive salary and participation in our bonus, insurance and pension plans
- A team of dedicated colleagues, you must be a team player!
- Good written and oral English communication skills. Norwegian is not required
- Self-motivated, ambitious and curious -Getting things done!