The PXH832 Gen3 PCI Express Host Adapter is our high performance cabled interface to external IO subsystems. Based on Avago® Gen3 PCI Express bridging architecture, the PXH832 Transparent Host and Target adapter includes advanced features for transparent bridging (TB), host and clock isolation. The PXH832 card utilizes the new MiniSAS-HD / iPass+™ HD connectors currently being standardized by the PCI-SIG as the new PCIe Gen3 cable option.
The PXH832 is carefully designed for maximum cable length and supports copper cables up to 9 meters at full PCI Express Gen3 speed. Fiber optics extends this distance to 100 meters.
The PXH832 card is currently being tested, please contact Dolphin for availability.
The PXH832 card is a transparent only product. To utilize Dolphin's PCIe clustering software, you need to purchase the PXH830 Gen3 NTB Adapter card.
- PCI Express® 3.0 compliant - 8.0 Gbps per lane
- Link compliant with Gen1 and Gen2 PCI Express
- PCI Express iPass+ HD Interconnect System / MiniSAS-HD® Connectors
- Four x4 Gen3 PCI Express cable ports that can be configured as:
- One - x16 PCI Express port
- Two - x8 PCI Express ports
- Four - x4 PCI Express ports
- Copper and fiber-optic cable connectors
- Clock isolation support
- Low profile PCI Express form factor
- EEPROM for custom system configuration
- Link status LEDs through face plate